*skilleD+ Clan forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can you even register a user on the other forum sstrooper?

3 posters

Go down

can you even register a user on the other forum sstrooper? Empty can you even register a user on the other forum sstrooper?

Post  marshall Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:01 am

it says all above mate, so can you ? or is it like you cant access to the site at all
marshall
marshall

Back to top Go down

can you even register a user on the other forum sstrooper? Empty Re: can you even register a user on the other forum sstrooper?

Post  *skilleD+sstrooper Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:12 am

Well i can't access the site at all! I dont think that anyone in our clan has a problem registering except r3b3l.Umbi and i are the only ones who can't access the forums.This is why umbi left.(Umbrella)
I've tried googling the error message that i receive while trying to access our forums and i've also got a few solutions.The problem is that the solutions are rather lengthy and complicated.
*skilleD+sstrooper
*skilleD+sstrooper

Back to top Go down

can you even register a user on the other forum sstrooper? Empty Re: can you even register a user on the other forum sstrooper?

Post  marshall Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:20 am

beat it mate, solve them Very Happy we want u on the forum you lil wh'r <3
marshall
marshall

Back to top Go down

Post  *skilleD+sstrooper Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:29 am

I'l try my best.If i ever manage to come on the forums, the first thing i'll do is to go out on a date with you! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
*skilleD+sstrooper
*skilleD+sstrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  marshall Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:06 am

nice xD
marshall
marshall

Back to top Go down

Post  *skilleD+haNs Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:37 am

Aha CAUGHT cheating scumbag the divorce is final no exeptions! meet me tomorrow to discuss..... Sleep (oh shit I fell asleep again Neutral )

*skilleD+haNs

http://www.canpaddykinzfithansdingdon/surehecan/wowhansisbrillia

Back to top Go down

Post  *skilleD+sstrooper Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:09 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
*skilleD+sstrooper
*skilleD+sstrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down